Flynn’s travel are operating shuttle buses from Killorglin to Annascaul based on demand. Please contact 0879687997 to reserve a place on the bus as places are limited and number of buses/size of bus will be dictated by demand.
- Annascaul House – 087-6970311
- Ardrinane House – 066-9157119
- The Anchor Inn – 066-9157382
- Anagap House – 066-9157010
- Teach Seáin – 066-9157001
- The Four Winds – 066-9157168
- Inspiration Lodge – 066-9157183
- Restmore – 085-7797 225
- Randy Leprechaun Hostel – 066-9157183
- Dingle Gate Hostel – 066-915 7150
Three bed room house – 066-9157360.
We have put a few options below but have not checked availability.
You could stay in Inch but you would almost certainly need a designated driver as hackneys tend not to stray too far from Dingle on August Bank Holiday Weekend and it is five miles over a hill from Annascaul. There are numerous B&Bs such as Foley’s Bar and Sammy’s to name but a few and holiday homes and one hostel/B&B – http://visitinch.com/
Another option is Lispole; anything from two to eight miles from Annascaul depending on where in Lispole you are staying. Lispole is on the Annascaul to Dingle road so hackneys should travel. We would recommend, however, that you book hackneys in advance. There are no for-hail taxis in West Kerry.
Camp is a another possibility. It is, however, ten miles away.
Another option is Dingle but is ten miles away.